Junior Sales Executive
- Good news to all sales talents, its an opportunities for you to join our Sales Department, if you a career focus and looking forward to earn high commission base income figures; we are welcome you to join us and work as a team.
- A team member in Sales Department.
- Challenging tasks pertaining to sales issues ie: prospecting, attend enquiry, take order etc.
- Ensure timely payment & collections from customers..
- Attend weekly sales meeting on matters related to market requirements and sales activities.
- Monitor prospecting activities and achieve sales target set on monthly basis.
- Focus & implement on sales strategies to achieve continuous growth.
- Candidate must possess at least graduate Diploma / degree in any field
- Must posses own vehicle
- Those with building materials / home decoration material background are an added advantage.
- Computer literate and good reporting skill is required.
- Good at both English / Bahasa Malaysia writing and verbal communication.
- Able to travel within Klang Valley / Outstation if required.
- Must be willing to travel outstation as and when require.
- Committed to work and very sales oriented.
Interested candidates are required to email : email@example.com stating caver later, full personal CV, employment history, recent photo, current & expected salary.